40mm x 15mm
36 labels per set
- Set your iron to the hottest setting. NO STEAM!
- Wait until the iron gets hot.
- Apply labels to CLEAN, thoroughly dry garments only. Labels applied to soiled or damp garments will not adhere properly.
- Peel off and place label on garment in desired position.
- Cover label with a thin dry pressing cloth.
- FIRMLY press heated iron on pressing cloth for 10-15 seconds.
- Allow garment and label to cool to room temperature. Then try to peel the label off with your fingernail. If you can peel it off, your iron is not hot enough. Use another iron or reapply it for 10-15 seconds.
Iron On Labels (Construction Vehicles)